Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is Link Exchange really dead?


One of the foremost simple back-link building ways ever been used is “Link Exchange”, as the webmasters started to abuse on this and do link exchange with the only purpose to make better search engine rankings, and mainly Google search engine started to devalue such linking schemes.

Why Links from Link Exchange schemes is devalued

The main reason why it had been devalued is because of exchanging links with irrelevant sites and with the only purpose to trick search engines algorithm and gain higher ranking in the SERPs. Currently found that many webmasters has a tendency that a link is a vote to their sites, this is able to make false voting, and as perpetually false voting get devalued or wiped and in worst cases when who is competitive to count votes can’t determine which were pretend votes and which true, the voting ends for you or rather, you get penalized.


Is Link Exchange really dead?

Just as any other linking theme when done wrong it goes dead for you, this doesn't mean that doing link exchange is completely a “NO” answer. Speaking about the link exchange where the links of two sites become a bridge to information for our readers, Aaron Wall encompasses a nice post on link bait being thought of as reciprocal linking, where the bloggers that share similar topics and interlink with every others articles with the only purpose to share or explain better a info get thought of as link exchange, which is sensible to an exact point.

Should I do Link Exchange?

If that’s the question you’d solicit from me, I’d need to answer you “Why Should I tell?”, but mainly as a result of link exchange is up to your and only your decision. What I would advice you is, if you propose of doing link exchange make certain you are doing it with sites that have a content associated within it and must be a relevant site. 

6 comments:

  1. keep it up bro_ This one post is really for experts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, Thanks for sharing this news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.
    My web site: exchange server inbox Repair tool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good info, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete